ten things I maybe sometimes like about me
1. I am a cobol mainframe programmer and it’s so boring it hurts. However I am on maternity leave and don’t want to go back. I just need to become a web designer… when my brain returns…
2. I love gin and have currently 4 different types on the go. Plymouth, Tanqueray, T10 and Hendricks. I am on/off obsessed with the perfect G&T
3. I have had… 7 piercings done but all are missing right now.
4. I want a tattoo but I am too picky and lazy to get it sorted. I have a design and a few ideas.
5. I love tea and would not get through my mothering day without it.
6. I knit, I sew, I embroider, I own 4 old sewing machines and 1 overlocker.
7. I have discovered a passion for baking but am giving lots away as I already eat like a pig.
8. I am trying to be a runner; again.
9. I find my children highly amusing but I NEVER inflict this on anyone else except for their Nana and their Dad.
10. I am quite mental, but I take a pill for it.